Copley’s Goal Helps ECU Top Charlotte 1-0…Three ECU commits named to 2019 Shrine Bowl…East Carolina football struggled without Darius Pinnix….Road struggles still plaguing East Carolina…Oversized Navy numbers engulf ECU again …East Carolina coach hopes his program resembles Navy’s at some point…Memphis football just shy of Top 25 in coaches’ poll …Temple earns points in both football Top 25 polls…SMU has missed four extra points and two field goals inside 25 yards this season….Charlotte 49ers were impressive against UMass. Clemson won’t care….Truex wins NASCAR’s opening playoff race…Dak double: Cowboys’ Prescott beats Redskins with legs, arm…Falcons owe no apologies for getting lucky, winning ugly…The NFL has a quarterbacks problem: It needs to figure out how to better protect them.
Insights from Brett
No quick fix in sight Bonesville.net
WOODWARD: Oversized Navy numbers engulf ECU again Greenville Daily Reflector
The East Carolinian
Around the American Athletic Conference
- USF’s Win over Wake Forest Highlights Sunday’s Action
- UCF’s Gabriel Named Walter Camp National Player of the Week
- Three American Women’s Teams Victorious in Cross Country Action
What we learned in Cincinnati football’s win against Miami University Cincinnati Enquirer
Jordan McCloud’s debut among best by a USF QB Tampa Bay Times
- Temple earns points in both football Top 25 polls
- Temple’s defense makes its stand against Maryland, again and again.
- Temple football notes: CB Christian Braswell makes the most of his second career start
Dallas Morning News
- Did T.J. McDaniel’s performance vs. Texas State throw a wrench in SMU’s plans to redshirt him this season?
- SMU has missed four extra points and two field goals inside 25 yards this season.
Memphis football just shy of Top 25 in coaches’ poll Memphis Commercial Appeal
Navy defensive coordinator sends message that no starting spot is safe Annapolis Capital
Regional Headlines: The Carolinas and beyond
BATTLE FOR N.C.: Wake wins the week Greenville Daily Reflector
- Charlotte 49ers were impressive against UMass. Clemson won’t care.
- Top football teams create separation, but there’s fun at the bottom of this AP ballot
- Five things we learned from South Carolina’s loss to Alabama
Raleigh News and Observer
- Game review: Key plays in NC State’s loss to West Virginia
- Why quarterback Quentin Harris is among the best David Cutcliffe has coached at Duke
- Gamecocks feel good about their offense but yearn for one tweak: more Joyner
Winston Salem Journal
- My Take On Wake film review: Individual talent on defense becomes talented defense before your eyes
- Rams feel – and hear – what Coach Robert Massey says after 21-14 loss to Catawba on Saturday night
Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Georgia remains No. 3 in AP, Coaches Top 25 polls
- Getting the shutout, it’s a pride thing for Georgia
- Analysis: Georgia can focus on Notre Dame after dispatching Arkansas State